Handcrafted pendant with images of Romare Bearden's Quilting Time on both sides that were snipped from a tattered art history textbook.
The images are sandwiched between two pieces of light and durable glass, then hand-soldered with lead-free solder
1 x 2.25 inches
Pendants can be worn as a necklace, added to a ribbon bookmark, or attached to a key ring (which makes a great bag charm for a backpack or purse)
Your purchase includes your choice of the following:
- 18" stainless steel ball chain necklace
- 20" black waxed cotton cord necklace (with clasp that adjusts an additional 2 inches)
- 16" black organza ribbon necklace (with clasp that adjusts an additional 2 inches)
- 1" pin / brooch
- 12" black ribbon bookmark
- 1" split ring keychain / bag charm
All of our pendants are created from the original source material, curated and up-cycled directly from vintage children's books, dictionaries, old calendars, and other printed materials diverted from the waste stream. We NEVER duplicate, copy or reproduce images. This means your pendant is a unique, one-of-kind item, and we enjoy good "copyright karma" by respecting the intellectual property of the original artists!
FREE SHIPPING via USPS First Class Mail to US domestic addresses. Your pendant will arrive neatly packaged and ready for gift-giving. (See picture for sample packaging)